Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I only get 16 moves for this level, but on Youtube the videos showed 30 moves on startup ? Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi darmac000,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I'm on mobile and level 2554 still shows 30 moves. Are you on the PC version? Maybe they have updated the PC version, but on my tablet, still shows 30 moves. I can understand your frustration but rest assured these are not changed to make it harder. Take a look at this thread to understand better: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/changes-to-levels-number-of-moves-etc-320938520
If it's videos you're guided by try viewing videos that are made recently, they may have one out there with 16 moves.
Hope this helps!
Jilly