We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why do we have to wait 72 hours between episodes in Candy Crush Saga to play again?

wbunn
wbunn Posts: 7 Level 2

After searching for an answer to my question about why we have to wait 72 hours between episodes, it seems everyone else is of the same mind.  They don't like waiting and don't understand the need for it either.  My suggestion is to send an enhancement request to upper management to have the 72 hour wait removed from all levels/episodes.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi wbunn!

Are you playing on Facebook, King.com or on mobile?

I ask because I know of a workaround - all you'll have to do is to play the game on King.com

Since the site has many other players you'll be able to send or receive help with extra lives and roadblocks in few minutes.

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?