Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was e-mailed that I have an answer to a question on King Care. How do I get it ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If the reply is direct to you you will find it by clicking the envelope icon at the top of the page (your inbox). If it is to a post, you simply need to relocate your original question (click the avatar next to said envelope icon to get a head start)and read the thread.