Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I click on Candy crush and the screen acts like it is going to open but it loads all the advertisements and the banners but not the game.
I'm afraid to uninstall and reinstall as I have a lot of boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing some troubles opening your game. Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here?
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Let me know how you get on?
Have a sweet week!