Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On my iPhone I ahave reached Level 2570, but on my iPad I am stuck on level 2285.
because my eyesight is failing, I would prefer to play on my iPad.
what can I do to get Candy Crush at the same level on both devices?
please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Claire!
I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
Cheers :-)