Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am unable to use all my moves How can I solve this. I cut off at 13 everytime
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The game starts with two countdown bombs set at 7. After each move is taken these count down 1. If you allow them to count down to zero before removing them they explode and end the game. You have 20 moves and the countdown starts at 7. 20 - 7 = 13