Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi. I am playing this game on the p[c and on ipad.as I am in advance on the pc (game 2601) and in the ipad (game 2585) I wonder if you can equalize between the pc and the ipad or to transfer all the bonus to my pc.many thanks.Nissim
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Nissim,
The Facebook version of the game is generally always 15 levels ahead of the mobile version so when you're playing the latest levels like you are now, it's not possible to synchronize as the new levels don't exist on mobile yet.
I hope this answers your question.
Kind regards,
Johnny