Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Don't know how other players feel about the new format for candy crush saga, I for one don't like the new format. There's no explosion like before. The game is smaller which makes it hardier to see. In general it stinks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Isabelleviolet and welcome to the community. You have posted in a thread from 2017, so I do not know what you mean by "new format". Please could you specify and possibly post a screenshot.
Ha te the new format of candy crush. Wish it would go back to normal
Do not like new format for Candy Crush one bit. Please put back the way it was. I play on my PC on FB.