Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Very bad the new candy crush saga, pls back old version.Why did they change it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What's bad about it? There's no fundamental difference in the game itself which is all that matters.
It was changed at Facebook's behest as support for Adobe Flash applications is being withdrawn. I trust that you find this new version at least a better option than no game at all?
Hello @mali3820🤗 Welcome to our sweet King Community!
This thread was opened in 2017, which was 7 years ago!! The game has changed a lot and many improvements and new features were brought in since then!!
I have just replied to your post HERE (click on the green letters). We can discuss more about your questions in that thread.
I will be closing this thread as it is very old!
Thank you & have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫
does King still have a file of old CCS?
What's bad about it? There's no fundamental difference in the game itself which is all that matters.It was changed at Facebook's behest as support for Adobe Flash applications is being withdrawn. I trust that you find this new version at least a better option than no game at all?
The new version will not let me move past 2300 even though I have completed it on 2 browsers. Very frustrating.
its horrible .... no fundamental difference .... everything has changed ... MUCH WORSE ... WANT NEED THE OLD VERSION BACK ..... PLEASE