Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Saga has been changed and it is a joke. I spend at least a $100 a month. It is not changed I am done.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's exactly the same game with slightly different graphics. Hardly warrants throwing your toys out of the pram. If you transfer to king.com you will find the game unchanged at present but I doubt that it will remain so for long. If you're leaving then don't expect a going away party. The arrogance of thinking that amongst millions of players yours is the only account that matters is staggering!