Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2585. I used to have over 500 lives now I have less than 50 and I only play on my Samsung Galaxy phone why are we not getting any more lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Lynn,
Your lives in the game refresh for free don't forget!
If you are not receiving lives from your friends, then first check that they are sending them, then follow the steps here also:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
Kind regards,
Johnny