Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was first in the Dexter challenge then all of a sudden it disapeard.
Tried logging out and back in.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling still nothing
Please help.
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Michael.
I'm sorry to hear that this happened.
From time to time we remove the events if they need to be updated or if they are not functioning as intended.
I can only apologise for the inconvenience.
Kind regards,
Johnny