Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2049 cheated me out if 16 gold bars by denying I had enough points. I had points into the hundred of thousands and only needed 45000 . I am UPSET!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shirley- Thanks for posting on King Care. To pass this level you need to reach the number of points and also make sure that no Candy Bombs explode whilst using all of the moves.
If you see the message "a bomb is about to explode" this means that you have lost the level because a Candy Bomb counter has gone down to 0.
Please see this page for more info :-) http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Candy_Bomb
I hope this helps!