Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I pes the required points and it says I failed. I wasted 16 gold bars to continue and got into the hundreds of thousands, and it said I Lose because a bomb was about to explode.
I bought more time and the same thing happened again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The explosion of bombs is controlled by move count. Time is irrelevant. Score is irrelevant. Don't allow bombs to count down to zero! It really is as simple as that.