Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have finished level 2555 but the game does not proceed to the next episode and game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did my own troubleshooting and I think the problem is that my progress on Facebook is not syncing properly with king.com. I played on king.com to progress to the current episode because I had this same problem previously. I shouldn't have to play the levels twice to keep progressing! Please fix this!