⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Currently being very annoyed with level 2629.  It's unfair without boosters and the never-ending cascading candies is just annoying.  If you are lucky enough to get the piece of fruit where it needs to be to drop, unless you have a switch or lollipop, chances are you are not dropping it and back to cascading hel it goes to.  

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    Options

The entire episode is the usual pumped out crap designed purely to extract money and now we have to put up with playing it on a very poorly constructed format. The glitches and problems with the new format are too numerous to list.

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

Yes and I did have to go back, play for boosters and use them to pass this.  The next one is no better---same tricks---fruit that falls where it shouldn't be and only switches are going to help. I'm actually getting pretty bored with this.  Do I really want to go back and play hours to get the stupid switches on thew sugar track??  Ugh..Well one thing is certain--I won't buy them.  Nice to see your name Peter!!! :)

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited July 2017
    Options

Hi Peter and Tammy, Has your PC updated to the new version?  If so you should have the space ship booster. This is a new feature that is offered I believe Monday-Friday.  The way it works is if you beat a level you will get a free booster (1st one is a color bomb) that will appear the next time you play and regardless of which level.  Then if you beat the next level you will get the color bomb plus another free booster which both will appear the next level you play and so-on and so-on.  So far this feature has only appeared Mondays through Fridays here in the States.  It really can help with those difficult levels in the new episodes released.  I hope this helps and saves you some time.  Good Luck....PS; I think Bruce has given up. I saw an earlier post last week and he indicated he was gonna quit.  

• katsie-2
    katsie-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

2629 is an exercise in tedium. Boring and impossible. Used up all of my many boosters (mainly hand switch and hammers) to no avail.  Finally I've been crushed-put a fork in me, I'm done.  Please fix it King, or you'll lose a lot of players.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    Options

Finally completed this episode with the help of a lot of hammers, switches and extra turns. As you said Tammy Level 2630 is no better than the rubbish before it and yes, Debbie, in Australia, we also have the new version complete with its glitches, etc, etc !!!! One of the most annoying being when you have gone back to accumulate boosters on the sugar track, after completing a level, say 2007, the game reverts to your present position level 2630 and you have to scroll all the way back again !!

• MissPoess
    MissPoess Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Yes and I did have to go back, play for boosters and use them to pass this.  The next one is no better---same tricks---fruit that falls where it shouldn't be and only switches are going to help. I'm actually getting pretty bored with this.  Do I really want to go back and play hours to get the stupid switches on thew sugar track??  Ugh..Well one thing is certain--I won't buy them.  Nice to see your name Peter!!! :)

Hi Tammy, I'm out of boosters op pc and refuse to buy them. How or where do you 'go back and play for boosters'?? This level is impossible without boosters and I hate the idea having to wait till it appears on android...
  • Tammy_Kory
    Options

Hello. You can go back and play the sugar track which is where the levels are raised on the map---collect the candies with "c"s on them and when you collect certain amounts, you get some boosters.
  • Tammy_Kory
    Options

Hi Peter and Tammy, Has your PC updated to the new version?  If so you should have the space ship booster. This is a new feature that is offered I believe Monday-Friday.  The way it works is if you beat a level you will get a free booster (1st one is a color bomb) that will appear the next time you play and regardless of which level.  Then if you beat the next level you will get the color bomb plus another free booster which both will appear the next level you play and so-on and so-on.  So far this feature has only appeared Mondays through Fridays here in the States.  It really can help with those difficult levels in the new episodes released.  I hope this helps and saves you some time.  Good Luck....PS; I think Bruce has given up. I saw an earlier post last week and he indicated he was gonna quit.  

Hi Debbie! My format is still the same, and after reading the really negative comments about the new format, I'm hoping it stays that way.
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

A level based on pure luck and luck only.  There is no skill involved in beating this level.  It's exactly like those stupid dreamworld levels that I quit playing years ago because good moves were punished.  I'm done playing until they nerf this level.

• Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

My goodness just got to this level had a couple of goes and just quit due to the tedious hynotic never ending cascade of candy. Such a poor, boring level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?