Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I just completed level 2135, but the next level isn't available, just a purple map. When can I move on? I know there are more levels, when will they show on my game? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Betty- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Not all updates include new levels sometimes we release an update which just includes a few tweaks and improvements.
There are now 2630 levels on Facebook and 2600 on mobile devices.
I hope this helps :-)
Have a sweet week!