⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Special challenges disappearing before the time runs out

Options
Mandy_Botha
Mandy_Botha Posts: 5 Level 2

When I updated the app the new challenges were there (Dexter's striped challenge as well as Tiffis special challenge) both with more than 50 hours left to complete. But when I logged on this morning, the challenges are gone and no amount of logging out and in to Facebook brings them back. Also, the daily reward changes back to the old "9 day" calendar type instead of the "7 day presents" type. I don't know if this makes sense. When I lost the Dexter challenge last weekend I hoped that the update yesterday would sort it out but this morning they're gone again. Very disappointed that it seems out of my control. 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Mandy,

I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

I will report this to the game studio.

I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Mandy_Botha
    Mandy_Botha Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Thank you Johnny for taking the time to reply. I'm not sure what the issue can be. The latest Dexter hasn't even shown up on my device even though I get the notifications encouraging me to take part in the challenge. I was able to participate in all the challenges up until the end of June. Since 1 July they have been disappearing (if they even appear to begin with) after 24 hours. I appreciate your assistance. Take care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?