Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All my progress was gone after my husband signed into Facebook on my phone. He now has level 1409 instead of 216 and I'm stuck in 1200s. How do we fix this? I already tried signing us both in and out and syncing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Melissa,
Please try these steps:
-log out of Facebook in the Candy Crush app
-log out of the Facebook app -Turn off your device for 10 minutes to clear the cache memory.
-Turn it on and Log into Facebook under the required account
-Open Candy Crush and connect to Facebook.
I hope this information helps
Kind regards,
Johnny