⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What is wrong with your developers?

Options
JAM
JAM Posts: 14 Level 2

Would really like any sort of logical explaination on why after levels are released as hard they are then changed to super hard or virtually f**ked up? Prime example, level 2266. Here was an original video posted on the level being passed which required 60K points. Apparently some monkey decided that was too easy and why not just find a way to irritate players by increasing the score to 100K. Hell you should have just moved it to 200K that way everyone could quit your game for sure. You give new meaning to if it isnt broken dont fix it because you moto is if it passable we are not doing our job.

http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2017/01/candy-crush-saga-level-2266-tips-and.html

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

I passed it with 102000, my rival passed it with 134000 on the old target. So, yes, it was too easy at 60k. It's not the developer's fault if you're not up to the challenge. Why people continue to believe that they have some kind of divine right to pass every level at the drop of a hat is simply beyond me. 

• JAM
    JAM Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited July 2017
    Options

Would you like a medal? There is a difference between passing levels after playing a few times. Another to play levels over 100 times and not pass. I am sure I could be like you and spend a bunch of money in the game on boosters to pass levels but would rather not foot the bill for ignorant developers. Also the only people that would give feedback on a level being too easy are morons.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?