Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to know what the space dash is all about -- occasionally I do have a very lucky run, and it looks like I've qualified for the boosters -- but then I lose a level and lose all the boosters -- how do I claim them before it's too late?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Becky,
Thank you for contacting King Care! The boosters are to be used in the current level you are on. So if you have the space dash going, once you open the level, the boosters will automatically be applied to that level.
Hope this helps!
Jilly