Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've "ranked up" to level 15 and earned 5 lives + a "new friend". I didn't notice any new "friend" what is that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It doesn't say friend. You got a new "frame". Just the look of your portrait.
Hi, I don't know what other way to explain it The new rank up on Candy Crush. When I ranked up to level 15, one of the things it said it was giving me was a new friend. I thought that was odd, but I didn't see any new friends so I'm not sure what the developers meant by that award.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please could you share a little more information regarding the problem you are experiencing.
Are you playing one of our feature games?
Is there an error message?
Thanks!