⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush level 2640

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Ummmm, I think 2640 needs fixed.  It took Numerous boosters and gold bars for extra moves in order to get the required points. It is difficult enough to get the points but you are also battling time bombs which, I had to use lots of hammers in order to get rid of them.  Absolutely ridiculous.   I haven't expressed a negative comment in a long while, but I just had to say something about this level!!!!  Actually, most of the entire episode required booster(s) of some sort.

Answers

• Spring_Ho
    Spring_Ho Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited July 2017
    Options

It is another "eating booster" level!  Used a lot a lot of boosters and nothing comes close to the target, please fixed it ASAP.

• Reiner_Elsner
    Reiner_Elsner Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It is another "eating booster" level!  Used a lot a lot of boosters and nothing comes close to the target, please fixed it ASAP.

It absolutely needs to be nerfed. Had 10 colored bombs but whenever you get closer to the target the amount of points one gets from the explosion shrinks just to make sure you never get there. Even extensions won´t work, they´re a waste.
  • King/Queen
    King/Queen Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I've been playing for 3 days. I've tried different ways of playing to win this level. One time, the highest score I received in 3 days was 650,000 of the required 750,000. Very discouraging... and not fun..
  • CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    edited July 2017
    Options

After 3 agonizing days on this level I got 735k today out of 750k. Come on, now. That's just cruel.

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

After 3 agonizing days on this level I got 735k today out of 750k. Come on, now. That's just cruel.

Finally got it 3 hours later...thank you!!!
  • MARIKA6984
    MARIKA6984 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I agree with all the other posts concerning level 2640. Something definitely needs to be fixed on this level. WAY too difficicult with what they give you to work with

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?