Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished my last level and I accidentally clicked a post to X it out and left the game. When I came back, I was still on the same level. I was playing Candy Crush Saga. Please help and move me on with rewards Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You're welcome for acknowledging! Congratulations on winning again! The pop ups are the most annoying nuisance in the game.
You misunderstood what the circumstance was. I did have to play it over that was obvious. What happened was, I get pop-up notices from FB when someone posts on my page. And when I won the game, I went to hit the share box for going ahead of another player, and the pop-up showed at the same time I hit the share, as it was in the frame. I DID not intentionally close the game. But thank you for acknowledging. I did win again and have move several levels up.
Hello Cheryl,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Unfortunately if you clicked to close out the game before it was finishing up the total, that is still considered "a quit the game" scenario. It will not record that sorry to say, you'll have to do the level all over again. I've been in this situation before.
Good luck to you!
Jilly