Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i won't the level but it won't stop rewarding me. I was hoping there was a score limit but now I have reached 100,000,000 and it still keeps going.... I took screenshots but I can't seem to attach here.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Bc9bc14,
Thank you for contacting King Care! The game studio is aware of this issue and are working on a resolve. Please read this thread to understand further: https://care.king.com/en/question/view.action?forumThreadPermalink=candy-crush-saga-level-2605-cascading
Thank you for your patience,
Jilly