Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello everyone!
I got lost at level 646 ... I've fulfilled the goal limit set in the task, many times, but I do not accept it. I had almost 800,000 points, and yet ... why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elakadas !! I noticed that level has several of the times bombs, if any bombs get down to zero before you finish out the board, you wont win the board, even if you reach the points needed. Not sure that's what's happening, without seeing a screenshot of your issue. If you can post one here, I'll be able to help you more. Thank you for contacting King Care, and much luck to you !!
You can also try https://www.take-a-screenshot.org
You can post your screenshot by clicking on the picture icon above this box that will bring you to your pictures then choose which one you want to post. Since you're playing on an android you just karate chop the screen and slide your hand across to the right or left to take a screenshot. Hope this helps Elakadás & Tracy!
Jilly
Hi Eve !! I'm not sure what device you're playing on, and doing a screenshot is different for all devices. I have a list from Google that explains how for several different ones. Scroll through, find your's, and see if helps you figure it out. So sorry I can't be of more help. If that doesn't work, let me know, and we'll take it from there. Good luck !!! https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+do+a+screenshot&oq=how+to+do+a+screenshot&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.8473j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Hello Tracy!
How can I send a screenshot? I can not paste it here.
Hello, Eve