Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I do not have any tornadoes in candy crush saga level 413, what do I need to do to
activate them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ken !! You probably watched an older video.The tornadoes were done away with quite a while ago. They weren't boosters, they were part of the level, and they were terrible. Several levels in the 400 episodes had them, and they usually did more harm than good, IMO. When I played those levels years ago, they were still being used, and I didn't like them at all. They just went off, and tore up everything on the board, including any possible moves you were planning. The saucers kind of work the same, but they knock out things they should, like jellies, popcorn and bombs. Good luck !!