Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on 1985 and my game will not let me advance. I keep playing the same game over. I have tried to sync and reinstall but nothing helps.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Gina- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still currently stuck on level 1985?
- When did the problem start?
- Is there an error message?
- Do you see an end of level message?
Let us know if you still need a hand :-)
Thanks!