Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I believe it's a new "effect" that when using special candies the game board "vibrates/moves". this is very annoying and actually has a negative visual impact for me. I want to turn this off like I can for the music.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi rafmuf- Thanks for posting on King Care and for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels or features in our games.
I will be sure to pass on your feedback.
Thanks again!