Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I'm at level 665 and I have to ask for card to unlock the next episode. Unfortunately everytime I try to send the help request it says "Impossible to connect to Facebook". What can I do? Please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tina!
Are you playing on Facebook/Gameroom or from a mobile device?
If from mobile then try connecting the game to Kingdom (the orange button in the settings menu)
Cheers