Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I play candy crush saga from facebook on my laptop. I have finished level 2345 but I cannot see any further level after 2345. Can anyone please advise what should I do to move forward?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Greenie158- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We now have more levels available, are you able to access them?
Let me know if you still need a hand :-)
Thanks!