Android vs PC

Tcat007
Tcat007 Posts: 4 Newbie

Curious what the real differences are between CCS on a PC (via Facebook) and on an Android phone. I've had at least 2 levels not passable on a phone, but fairly easy on a PC. Main difference is UFOs and their behavior. I have UFOs I can select on Facebook, but they are not selectable on my phone (there only to buy). They also strike very differently on each device when they start out in the game (less random on phone). The game should play the same on all devices!

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Tcat007,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Your observation is correct. 

At times, levels and their objectives or the amount of moves available can differ indeed between the PC version and the mobile version of the game.

Our players often play on both PC as on mobile. As you know it is possible to synchronise progress between platforms and devices. At times, players find certain levels easier to pass on mobile as on PC or vice versa.

In general, challenges are mostly available on the mobile versions of our games.

I´d recommend you to try levels both on mobile as on PC. Once you´ve passed a level you can simply synchronise your progress an continue playing on the device you prefer.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?