Is there a way to recover lost data?

J-15
J-15 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

I recently tried to back up my candy crush data, and thought connecting to Facebook would do so. However, when i connected to my facebook account it reset me back to level 1.

I was quite progressed in the game (i was on level 2171, and had collected a large number of boosters/gold etc), and I was wondering if there is a way to restore my data?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi J- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi J- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

Have a lovely week! 

• Pollyanna_Cho
    Pollyanna_Cho Posts: 2 Newbie

Anyone could help? I lost all my data when trying to connect to facebook too...

• Lauren_Tweed
    Lauren_Tweed Posts: 1 Newbie

Have a lovely week! 

Can you help me with this as well. My app got accidentally deleted. I logged back in with my profile name but it’s way less than I had before. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?