Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not ask friends for helping me, so I've always have to wait for 72 hours for further playing the next level... It said "I'm not connected with facebook." . but I really am... what can I do to resolve the problem? any help please, thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marleen!
Sounds like there's an issue with the connection from your game to Facebook.
Try the steps shown on this thread:
Android: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
iOS: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
Once you have the connection back you should be able to send and receive help without any issues.
Cheers