Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not able to request lives from friends since the update. I send and send... But no one receives my request. On the other Hand I receive requests from friends..... How can I solve this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi,
thank you for your feedback. I know that the game was updated to an -unfortunatly- not nice new format. My fault has nothing to do with the browser. Clearing the browser did not help.... I also tried from different computer. Still I am not able to ask friends for live. Sometimes I get a popup that connecting with fb was not possible. But this popup does not arrive every time.
Hi!
Looks like the game was recently updated to a new format.
There's a main thread about the update: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update
Try clearing your browser cache and the game should work correctly again.
Cheers