Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I click on my character it doesn't move. How can I advance to Diamond District? I also play on my phone. My phone is on the right level, 1266 in Diamond District.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue and restarted my ipad and game a thousand times but still it's not loading
Mine won't fix itself wether I log in on another device or try a previous level
After about ten minutes, and restarting the game on my tablet several times, it fixed itself.