Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have reached 100,000 points several times but it will not award the game as complete. Anyone else have this issue and if so how did you get it resolved?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debra Nani & JillyJill,
Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.
@Debra, I am glad to see you now have already beaten this level 2060 in Candy Crush Saga; please feel free to share here with us how you did it.
@JillyJill Thank you for your input here :-)
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
Okay, thanks for your reply, I will have someone contact you as soon as they can.
Take care,
Jilly
Hi Debra,Thank you for contacting King Care! I know if you're this far in the game you probably already know this, but this is all I can think of after replaying this level, is it possible you exited the game before it finished adding up the score? Or is it possible that you may have left a bomb to go to zero at the end? Those are the only reasons I can think of as to why it won't pass you on to the next level. If those aren't the issues, then I'll try to get a King Care moderator to look into your account, they'll be able to see your game play and possibly come up with a solution. Hope this helps! Jilly
Hi Debra,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I know if you're this far in the game you probably already know this, but this is all I can think of after replaying this level, is it possible you exited the game before it finished adding up the score? Or is it possible that you may have left a bomb to go to zero at the end? Those are the only reasons I can think of as to why it won't pass you on to the next level.
If those aren't the issues, then I'll try to get a King Care moderator to look into your account, they'll be able to see your game play and possibly come up with a solution.
Hope this helps!