Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought a full piggy bank collection of gold bars and 15 minutes later they are all gone. What happen to them - I paid for them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
On that note Kristy, please find anything you need to know about the Piggy Bank here; https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank
Have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Kristy,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your mobile.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,