Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a new phone and when I signed into Candy Crush with Facebook and it brought up the level that I was on last. I had no more boosters and all of the lives my friends had sent me were gone. Is there a way to get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi AK,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Unfortunately this happens when switching to a new device because lives and boosters are stored locally. You can read about it in this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-all-my-collected-rewards-after-switching-to-a-new-phone
I know this doesn't help you get your boosters back but hope you understand it better, I'm sorry to hear you lost your boosters! If you have purchased boosters, we can escalate your issue to a King Care moderator to assist you with the purchases you have made and possibly compensate those purchases.
Hope this helps!
Jilly