Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Still can't pass this level and have friends that have been stuck for weeks. When I googled 2085 tons of people are stuck and sick of it! Please change it or let us skip it!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've watched them and still can't get it done. All the comments on that page are basically the same as mine. The only way I can see winning it is to use a lot of hammers but I'm not going to buy any.
Hey Julie,
Check out this page http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_2085
Read the strategy part and check out the video, hope that helps