Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Paying to break the piggy bank on candy crush saga should not happen if you are beating the boards to get the stars to break it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The last time I checked, paying to win is called "cheating".
Hi All,Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.I recommend our new Blog about the Piggy Bank here https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bankKindest regards and have a great Sunday,Tony - King Care Team
Hi All,
Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.
I recommend our new Blog about the Piggy Bank here https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
Candy Crush is updated and mine is doing this also. It wants $5 to break open a bank when I collected the gold bars through Stars. This makes no sense to me.
update candycrush first..if your handset is old then change your handset ..must be want 2 GB ram to play smoothly this game