Candy Crush level 1964

Joe_Manzara
Joe_Manzara Posts: 2 Newbie

The level should begin with two wrapped candies a blue on the left a green on the right, however the right green never forms. I have been stuck on this level a long time and very dissatisfied as I just made a colored ball wrapped candy combination which pretty much cleared the board and I scored 5000 points? What is up with that when you need 30,000 to win this level. I have wasted way too many resources to try to pass this board and when I come close say within 2000 points of winning it is on the last move and you want me to spend $ to continue. I am thinking it is time to give up on this game since you changed format to HTML. I can't send lives to friends on lower levels, I can't get help from friends ahead of me and the prizes are worthless not as powerful as the game format I enjoyed so much more. Anyway will you please fix the problem with this level. Thank you

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Joe Manzara,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your Facebook. I am glad you were able to beat this level.

Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?