Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, the problem is my wife lost her password and the recover email never came on her mailbox, not in spam too, or it's never send... Please can you send to her the recover mail ? Thanks for your time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you both for your patience and kindness :-)
Always great to see your magic @JillyJill
Wishing you both a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
You're so welcome, I knew Tony Mc could fix you up!
We appreciate your patience through all of this!
Jilly
Thanks Tony MC and Jilly Jill for your help !
Hi Ostra & JillyJill,
Thank you both for asking, answering and commenting here on King Care.
@Ostra:
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Trying to get someone. They are located in Barcelona, so after the tragedy they needed to take off but they should be back, thank you for your patience,
I will have to get a King Care moderator to look into your account and see what's going on behind the scenes. I'm not sure what else to do, we BOTH requested an email password recovery and it hasn't come through. So look out for an email in the upper right corner of this page for an email from King Care, possibly tomorrow or the near future.
Sorry I wasn't able to help more,
Hi Ostra,
Thank you for contacting King Care! For privacy reasons, you shouldn't put your email on a public forum like this. But I requested another link be sent to you, hopefully you'll get it. If you have a search feature on your email, try searching for king or password, also check in all folders, such as spam, junk, promotions, etc.
I hope this helps you!