Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished level 1280 but can not go further? It seems that the game always takes me back to level 500. I can see that there are more levels but I can not reach them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi mill2131,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Can you please try again and let me know how you're getting on?Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
Hi mill2131,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Can you please try again and let me know how you're getting on?
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team