Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried to purchase the gold bars from the piggy bank challenge and it will say "counting your gold bars" but never changes. I have tried closing out of the game and retrying but still does it. Any advise?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brandy Lembke,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Please make sure everything is up to date on your iPhone. I recommend you our new Blog about the Piggy Bank here https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team