Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also stuck for several days. Ready to delete game from iPhone and iPad. Tired of beta testing their untested releases.
I am stuck on this level also. 13 moves to clear 69 jelly and drop a fruit is impossible. It might be a little easier if the dang licorice isnt falling constantly. I have released the fruit 1 time in about 100 tries. Its getting real old real fast.
Yeah I am struggling with this one too, I think I have only managed to get the fruit from the cage once.