We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 2697

WizardofOZ
WizardofOZ Posts: 30 Level 2

This is just another level purely designed to make you spend money on boosters, I have been playing it for 3 days now and it has become really annoying !!!

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi WizardofOZ,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Congratulations on beating this level 2697 in Candy Crush Saga. Please feel free to share here with us how you did it.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    edited August 2017

Hi WizardofOZ,

Congratulations on beating this level 2697 in Candy Crush Saga. Please feel free to share here with us how you did it.

Tony - King Care Team

Hi Tony, I've been on this level for a couple of days as well. Seems boosters (which I lack) are the only solution, although I've come close. I see the key is to avoid all the chocolates except the one directly under the cherries, then eliminate it immediately. I've been able to remove the cherries but then lack enough moves to crush all the jellies. My goal is always to see if I can solve the level without use of boosters. This level is a real stinker. Have a great day!
  • CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2

Hi WizardofOZ,

Tony - King Care Team

Tony, did WizardofOz actually complete the level? Still struggling here...
  • Fran334
    Fran334 Posts: 381 Level 3

I am currently on this level but I hope to pass it soon

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?