Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Earlier I was in level 550, due to phone reset it started from stage 1. Please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Srikanth,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Tony
I have to download candy crush saga again
I didn't get you exactly
Sorry to trouble you
Can you explain the procedure
Can you try again please? Assure yourself to connect to your correct account, related to your Gmail address.
Please let me know how you're getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,