Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On 7/25 and 8/16 I made purchases to open up my piggy bank for $2.99 on both dates. Both times I was charged more than $2.99. I was charged $6.41 on 7/25 and $6.40 on 8/16.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Donna,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
More information about the Piggy Bank can be found here https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
This is a scam you cannot advance in the game or access any features without paying or waiting tremendous amounts of town or getting nothing at all I'd suggest get one that is totally free they're out there and this game was once too until they planted the seed to get you coming back then they put cost on everything and charge you whatever they think you will pay. Go on to the next free game they've made so you will not have to pay!