Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made several purchases yesterday in the Candy Crush app yesterday but not all of the items were added into my game. My email is cbariao@me.com.
Please let me know how this can be remedied.
Cathy Bariao
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, I can't seem to find the Private message. Can you resend it? Thanks
Hi Cathy,
I've sent you a private message, if you could get back to me with the requested information I'll be happy to look into this for you.
Have a great day!
Keani